Serafina Energy Ltd. is looking for team-focused and accountable individuals with strong technical experience. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Serafina Energy Ltd. is a Canadian, private, heavy oil company with properties strategically comprised of high-quality, proven, low risk assets. Founded in 2013 and backed by global and local Private Equity partners, the company is producing over 20,000 barrels per day at our Edam, Meota West, and Meota East facilities. Future projects within our core areas are currently in various stages of development.
Serafina is committed to being a High Performance Team focused on creating value for our stakeholders in an empowering and safe environment. The ability to execute on our initiatives is a result of the dedication of our employees and the commitment to our core values:
Collaboration: We are committed to contributing, listening and working together to make quality decisions
Integrity: We are committed to honouring our word through responsible and accountable actions
Design Thinking: We are committed to being proactive in clearly planning out our path to effective execution
Challenge: We support team members to create a safe environment to engage in possibility thinking and dialogue
Serafina Energy Ltd. is currently seeking to fill the following position:
Job Title: Maintenance Planner/Scheduler
Location: North Battleford Area
Reports to: Maintenance Foreman
Schedule: 5 days on, 2 days off (M-F)
This role requires a self-motivated, highly professional, personable individual who demonstrates strong business acumen, clear concise communication, organizational skills, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with significant growth opportunities. This individual must interact and foster collaboration between all stakeholders. Safety, reliability and efficiencies are predominant areas of focus.
Reporting to the Maintenance Foreman, the Maintenance Planner/Scheduler coordinates labour resources, material and assigns them to execute daily planned and unplanned maintenance activities within the facilities.
The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler must demonstrate strong knowledge of maintenance planning and scheduling processes and will be expected to become proficient in the use of Maximo. The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler will work collaboratively with the Maintenance and Operations teams to develop, maintain and communicate a daily work schedule as well as update work order statuses.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure effective communication with operations, maintenance, and supervisory staff
- Ensure all pressure and process equipment maintenance complies with current engineering standards and TSASK Legislation
- Engage operations leads for approval of daily work orders, defining job scope, scheduling and closeout of daily work orders
- Provide updates to operations staff regarding the completion of ongoing maintenance work orders
- Monitor and maintain maintenance records for equipment
- Direct maintenance staff for timely and efficient completion of planned and unplanned maintenance tasks
- Create and communicate a daily work order schedule to operations staff
- Facilitate meetings for weekly work order reviews with operations staff, discussing ongoing activities, and discussing proposed work for the upcoming period
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of working closely with a variety of groups but also a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of maintenance and reliability practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, open-minded and results orientated
- Minimum 3 years of planning/scheduling experience
- Working knowledge of a Computer Centralized Maintenance System (CCMS) (Maximo is an asset)
- Experience with Thermal Heavy Oil and/or SAGD maintenance planning is an asset but not required
- Committed to best practices in health, safety and environmental management
- Ethical business conduct and community responsibility
- Self-motivated, open-minded and results oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- High School Diploma
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Must be legally permitted to work in Canada
Note: This is a local position. Relocation expenses will not be covered. This is not a camp position.
Apply to: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/55955?s=fc
Serafina is a dynamic, private, well-funded operator capable of providing the successful candidate an opportunity to participate in its highly competitive long-term incentive program. This is a position for a team-focused and accountable individual with strong technical experience to join a team creating significant value. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.