Serafina Energy Ltd. is looking for team-focused and accountable individuals with strong technical experience. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Serafina Energy Ltd. is currently seeking to fill the following position:
Job Title: Accounts Payable Analyst
Location: Calgary, AB
Reports to: Controller
The Accounts Payable Analyst is accountable to the Controller. This full time permanent position is responsible for accurately and efficiently coding accounts payable invoices, expenses, and processing payments. This position will support the operations team in the processing of operating and capital expenses.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Processing of operating and capital expenses for a given area(s)
- AFE capital management and AFE Navigator administration for a given area(s)
- Coordination of monthly capital and operating accrual
- Accounting liaison to field administrators and Facility Managers
- Verification in Wellview of Drilling / Completion expenses
- Monthly PST self-assessment
- Daily entry of truck tickets from IsolERA software system into Marketing spreadsheets
- Review, reconcile, correct and code truck tickets
- Qbyte Master file maintenance and administration
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Post-secondary education with a focus on Accounting
- 5-10 years relevant oil and gas experience
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Proficiency using QBYTE and Open Invoice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to prioritize works and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
Apply to: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/51679?s=fc
Why Serafina Energy?
Serafina Energy Ltd. is a Canadian, private, heavy oil company with properties strategically comprised of high-quality, proven, low risk assets. Founded in 2013 and backed by global and local Private Equity partners, the company is producing over 22,000 barrels per day at our Edam, Meota West and Meota East facilities. We are currently recruiting multiple positions to support our growth as we progress our fourth project, Meota West 2.
We are a high-performance team focused on creating value for our stakeholders in an empowering and safe environment. The ability to execute on our initiatives is a result of the dedication of our employees and the commitment to our core values:
- Collaboration: We are committed to contributing, listening and working together to make quality decisions
- Integrity: We are committed to honouring our word through responsible and accountable actions
- Design Thinking: We are committed to being proactive in clearly planning out our path to effective execution
- Challenge: We support team members to create a safe environment to engage in possibility thinking and dialogue
Serafina is a dynamic, private, well-funded operator capable of providing the successful candidate an opportunity to participate in its highly competitive long-term incentive program. This is a position for a team-focused and accountable individual with strong technical experience to join a team creating significant value. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.