Serafina Energy Ltd. is looking for team-focused and accountable individuals with strong technical experience. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Serafina Energy Ltd. is a Canadian, private, heavy oil company with properties strategically comprised of high-quality, proven, low risk assets. Founded in 2013 and backed by global and local Private Equity partners, the company is producing over 15,000 barrels per day at its Edam and Meota facilities. Future projects within our core areas are currently in various stages of development.
Serafina Energy Ltd. is currently seeking to fill the following position:
Job Title: Field Office Analyst (1 year Fixed-Term Contract)
Location: Edam and Meota East Facility (North Battleford)
Reports to: Facility Manager, Edam and Meota East
The Field Office Analyst is accountable to the Meota East and Edam Facility Manager and will be responsible for inputting and reporting key facility operational data. The individual must be highly motivated and able to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
This position is split between the Edam Facility (located approx. 53 kms North West of North Battleford) and the Meota East Facility (located 21 kms North East of North Battleford).
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Compose and/or edit a variety of documents and presentations that are accurate and have a professional appearance consistent with Serafina’s brand standards; this may include, memos, reports, agendas and meeting minutes
- Plan and work proactively to anticipate the needs and provide administrative support to the facility manager and members of each facility
- Support monthly accrual process by collecting and analyzing data Operating Expense activities
- Support the HSE group through:
- Data entry of HSE monthly/quarterly/yearly reports and inspections
- Track key HSE performance of facility staff members
- Data entry in Maximo
- Track and distribute weekly/monthly meeting minutes
- Onboard field staff:
- Register employees for training
- Collection and data entry of certifications
- Support the HR department with employee onboarding
- Ensure office environment is efficient and effective, this includes but not limited to interfacing with IT support and ordering office supplies.
- Foster communication and collaboration with internal departments as well as external vendors
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years in an office administration role
- Must possess a valid Class 5 driver's license
- Strong administrative and organizational abilities
- Strong computer skills including an advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, open-minded and results orientated
- Perform duties independently with minimum supervision
- Understanding of oilfield terms and SAGD process is an asset
- Knowledge of accruals and financial reporting is an asset
Apply to: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/45977?s=fc
Serafina is a dynamic, private, well-funded operator capable of providing an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate. This is a position for a team-focused, accountable and detail-oriented individual with a strong drive to create value. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.