Serafina Energy Ltd. is looking for team-focused and accountable individuals with strong technical experience. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Serafina Energy Ltd. is a Canadian, private, heavy oil company with properties strategically comprised of high-quality, proven, low risk assets. Founded in 2013 and backed by global and local Private Equity partners, the company is producing over 15,000 barrels per day at its Edam and Meota facilities. Future projects within our core areas are currently in various stages of development.
Serafina Energy Ltd. is currently seeking to fill the following position:
Job Title: Operations Analyst
Location: North Battleford Area
Reports to: Director, Operations
Serafina Energy is hiring an Operations Analyst to join our team. This position will focus on supporting the operations team in the analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual operating expenses. This position will be the primary liaison between operations and accounting.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate monthly, quarterly, and annual operating expense analysis including:
- completion of monthly accruals for operating expenses for the different operating assets with the support of the facility managers
- completion of monthly forecasting for the operating assets and comparing forecasts to annual budgets
- Working collaboratively with various internal departments to develop meaningful analysis of operating results
- Preparation / Development of monthly and quarterly reports on operating expense results for internal communication
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned to support Director, Operations
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with a Canadian E&P oil and gas company
- Experience with Qbyte and other P2 software is an asset
- Post-secondary education in accounting is an asset
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed research and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn
Please apply to: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/46666?s=fc
Serafina is a dynamic, private, well-funded operator capable of providing the successful candidate an opportunity to participate in its highly competitive long-term incentive program. This is a position for a team-focused and accountable individual with strong technical experience to join a team creating significant value. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.