Serafina Energy Ltd. is looking for team-focused and accountable individuals with strong technical experience. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Serafina Energy Ltd. is a Canadian, private, heavy oil company with properties strategically comprised of high-quality, proven, low risk assets. Founded in 2013 and backed by global and local Private Equity partners, the company is producing over 15,000 barrels per day at its Edam and Meota facilities. Future projects within our core areas are currently in various stages of development.
Serafina Energy Ltd. is currently seeking to fill the following position:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Edam Facility (located near Vawn SK)
Reports to: Director, Operations
Serafina Energy is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. This newly created position will provide administrative support to various field-based work groups. Having the ability to multitask and effectively establish work priorities while receiving work from multiple people, will be crucial for success in this position. The ideal candidate is extremely resourceful, self-sufficient, able to collaborate with others and thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Compose and/or edit a variety of documents and presentations that are accurate and have a professional appearance consistent with Serafina’s brand standards; this may include, memos, reports, agendas and meeting minutes
- Coordinate and plan for office services, such as equipment, supplies, forms, maintenance and IT services
- Provide data entry support for Serafina’s Health Safety and Environment program
- Manage and maintain schedules, filing, appointments, and expense reports
- Answer calls, correspondence and email from internal and external stakeholders as requested
- Assist in the planning and execution of Serafina’s team building activities
- Other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years in an office administration role
- Must possess a valid Class 5 driver's license
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills used to prioritize workflow and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply to: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/38653
Serafina is a dynamic, private, well-funded operator capable of providing the successful candidate an opportunity to participate in its highly competitive long-term incentive program. This is a position for a team-focused and accountable individual with strong technical experience to join a team creating significant value. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.