Serafina Energy Ltd. is looking for team-focused and accountable individuals with strong technical experience. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Serafina Energy Ltd. is a Canadian, private, heavy oil company with properties strategically comprised of high-quality, proven, low risk assets. Founded in 2013 and backed by global and local Private Equity partners, the company is producing over 12,000 barrels per day at its Edam and Meota facilities. Future projects within our core areas are currently in various stages of development.
Serafina Energy Ltd. is currently seeking to fill the following position:
Job Title: Field Office Analyst (1 year Fixed-Term Contract)
Location: Meota West Facility (North Battleford)
Reports to: Facility Manager, Meota West
The Field Office Analyst is accountable to the Meota West Facility Manager and will be responsible for inputting and reporting key facility operational data. The individual must be highly motivated and able to work within a multi-disciplinary team. This position is located at our Meota West Facility (approximately 35km from North Battleford) and is a 1 year fixed-term contract.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Support monthly accrual process
- Data entry of financial reports as it relates to operating expenses
- Data entry of HSE monthly/quarterly/yearly reports and inspections
- Track key HSE performance of staff members
- Track and distribute weekly/monthly meeting minutes
- Support onboarding of field staff
- Ensure office environment is fluent and efficient, this includes but not limited to interfacing with IT support and ordering office supplies
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years in an office administration role
- Must possess a valid Class 5 driver's license
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Office, and Visio
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, open-minded and results orientated
- Perform duties independently with minimum supervision
- Understanding of oilfield terms and SAGD process an asset
- The individual will be required to work a Monday to Friday schedule
- Knowledge of accruals and financial reporting is an asset
Apply to: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/36635?s=bc
Serafina is a dynamic, private, well-funded operator capable of providing an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate. This is a position for a team-focused, accountable and detail-oriented individual with a strong drive to create value. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.